Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July Club Q Inspiration

Hi Crafty friends!

It's my day over on the Quick Quotes blog!  Today I'm sharing a creation using pieces from the July Club Q.  I loved the feel of the elements in the kit and wanted to play a little bit on the chalkboard feel of the black background pattern paper a bit.

The title is attached with foam dots for dimension.

I loved the title and of course the chipboard polaroid frames too!
The touch of doily softens the background a bit.  I love that bling!!!

The photo was my inspiration and was taken during pajama day at the boys preschool.  I loved the backdrop and how sweet they are to each other.  I added a few other tidbits of things from my stash that worked with the theme. 

Quick Quotes Ingredients
PowderPuff Chalk Ink:  Coal Miner, Coconut White and Red Hot
Vellum (Up-cycled from a Quick Quotes invoice.)

Other:  Want2Scrap Bling, Flair by Fancy Pants, Word Bands, Tiny Attacher and Mini Cards by Tim Holtz for Ideaology, Journaling Block by Jenni Bowlin Studio, Cardstock by American Crafts, Enamel Dots by MME.

Thanks so much for stopping on over today to visit!  Have a super scrappity day!!! 
~ Rhonda

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is such a cute page of the boys. I love the pop of red on there.