Monday, July 29, 2013

Guest Designing for Pretty Little Studio

Happy Monday to you!

Today is an exciting post for me, I am very honored to be a Guest Designer over on the Pretty Little Studio blog today!

I was so happy to receive the “Nature Walk” collection from Pretty Little Studio to work with! I always love to create cards in between projects, it’s a great way to utilize those scraps that you have just looking at you on your table. 

The Wild Berry Paper Ribbons are the inspiration for my card.  When I sat down with the collection, I started cutting these out first.  They are so versatile and always add a perfect touch.


Overall, this is a very clean and simple design, but that sweet little owl just stole my heart so I made it the focal point of my card and built the sentiment around it.


The little paper bows are the perfect anchor for a little banner. Simple piercing around the border added texture and was quick and easy to do.

Pretty Little Studio Ingredients:

Other:  Memory Box Bow die, Tiny Scallop Border Punch by EK Success, Sentiment by A Jillian Vance Designs

Thank you so much for having me Guest Design for you, it’s been such a pleasure! I have a few more fun projects to share as well.  : )

If you haven't had a chance to stop over to check the collections in the Pretty Little Studio Store, you really need to take some time and browse - they are amazing!!!

Have a super scrappity Monday!

1 comment:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Love these Rhonda! you really rocked this collection. Congrats on your guest design.