Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hang In There!

Happy Thursday to you!

I have another fun card to share with you today.  The latest guest designer challenge is going on for MFT Stamps and I loved the sketch, so I thought I'd play along.  There's still time to play if you love it as much as I do!

"Hang in There"

  • Used my flat bottom cloud die on the rounded banner stack to create a negative space cloud.
  • I used the rounded banner stax dies to create a "door".  
  • A Quad button is used for the 'door' handle.


Some details for you:

I just love their Pure Innocence stamps and their sentiments are so versatile!

The card is based on this fun sketch for the MFT Guest Designer challenge:


Products Used:
Harvest Lane, Simple Stories
Kraft Cardstock, The Paper Company
White Cardstock, American Crafts
d'Vine Swirls and Distressed Stripes - Embossing Folders, Cuttlebug
Copics
Black Memento Ink
Vagabond by Sizzix
Other:  Sewing Machine and Thread

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda


2 comments:

Liz said...

Yes I adore the sketch tool... great take on the sketch.. Love the swinging action.

Jodi said...

Sooo adorable!!! What a fun take on the sketch! Love the window in the door!!