Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Forever Family with Moxxie

Happy Tuesday crafty peeps!

I'm here today with a creation using the Forever Family collection by Moxxie.  It has these gorgeous colors and patterns that are so elegant and really pop off of each other!


I thought a black and white photo would work nicely...

I'll tell you a secret!  This creation was started when I had little with me to craft with other than a trimmer, corner rounder and some inks.  The coordinating die cuts in this line make it so fun and simple to put together a page, it's really almost effortless!  

The "Polaroid" style photo mat...  it's the bottom strip of the paper, just in brown.  I loved it so much I left it as part of my design element.  

When I got home, I added a bit of machine zig-zag stitches, one Cheery Lynn flourish die cut and that was it.

Ingredients:
Forever Family pattern papers and diecuts by Moxxie
Lemonade and Mocha Mama PowderPuff Chalk Inks by Quick Quotes
Journaling Sprout by Jillibean Soup
Fanciful Flourish die by Cheery Lynn Designs
Vagabond by Sizzix
Corner Chomper
Pearls by KaiserCraft
Other:  Sewing Machine and Thread

Thanks for stopping on over today!  Have a super scappity day!!!
~ Rhonda

2 comments:

Mel said...

WOW! Fantastic LO! Great picture.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Fabulous picture.
Your work is always Amazing
hoping that I will make it to
Scrapfest next year and we can
meet.!