Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mini Album Card

Happy Saturday crafty friends!  

I have a fun and different project to share with you today.  This was created for a co-worker's congratulations send off as they started a new career path in a new role for our company.   I thought it would be really fun to create a "Congratulations and Thank You" Mini Album Card that everyone could write a special story or note of thanks at the gathering.

This is what I created using Kanban Crafts:

I just loved the little owls and birdhouse die cut that accompanied it's 12x12 kit.  I added some flourishes that were cut with my Spellbinders from the Kanban Crafts rose foil paper.

The assembly is fairly simple.  4x6" pages, tied together with some jute.  I added a "For Someone Special" sentiment from the English Riviera line to the tied binding with a pear pin (A. Jillian Vance Designs).


Page 2 and 3:

Pages 4 and 5:

Pages 6 and 7:
A little inside joke...  Our dept. name pocket for secrets to take with.

Pages 8 and 9:

Back Cover:
The back is very clean and simple.

I will definitely make another one of these if the occasion calls for it!  All it took was two coordinating Kanban Crafts 12x12 page kits.  I also used the sentiment kit for the Congratulations and Thank You.  There are lots of spaces here to add little photos and notes.

Ingredients:
Papers, sentiments and coordinating die cuts:  Kanban Crafts
Stub Corner Punch and Cropodile Big Bite, We R Memory Keepers
Pear Pin, A Jillian Vance Designs
Kraft Envelope, Maya Road
Dymo Labler, Dymo
Other:  Vellum Envelope and Pink Jute

If you haven't yet had a chance to see or use Kanban Crafts products, be sure to ask for them at your LSS!

Have a wonderful Saturday and enjoy your weekend!!!  
~ Rhonda

1 comment:

Ladybug said...

Rhonda, OMG --- that is just simply beautiful. What a wonderful send-off for someone!

I've been an owl lover since forever! :-) Love the li'l owls on this project!

Gorgeous! Gorgeous!!

Did I mention how gorgeous it was? ;-)