Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Inspiration with Imaginisce!

Happy Spring everyone! 

I'm so excited to see the buds on our trees and the green grass coming through!  This last weekend I visited my friend back home and listened to the birds singing as we scrapped and it was heavenly.

Today on the Imaginisce blog we are sharing some Easter inspired projects and here is what I created:

"Hippity Hop Bunny Crossing Sign"

Of course the go to for this would be the Hippity Hop collection -- love it!!!

I used my i-Top and our 16mm brad daddy for the flower center.

The base for this sign was a piece of cardboard that had score marks on it.  I folded it in half and there was a relief section of about 1" on it.  I decided to leave it, tear away bits of it and paint using some green paint to simulate grass. I dug around and used up all of my scrap pieces to put the rest of the design together.

My "stick" for the sign is a paint stir stick that I painted brown.  I think I'm going to do a white wash over the top to lighten it up a bit.  The die cuts and chipboard elements in the collection make any project adorable, fast and fun!  I hope you take a little time and create some Easter inpiration for your house too!

Be sure to hop on over to the Imaginisce blog for even more amazing project inspiration!  The ladies have been really busy with some fabulous work!!! 

There's even a chance for you to WIN your very own collection of Hippity Hop! 

Ingredients:
Hippity Hop Collection - Imaginisce
i-Top 2.0 - Imaginisce
16mm Brad Daddy & 16mm Punch - Imaginisce
Foam Tape - Imaginisce
Bracket Scallop Border Punch - EK Success
Scallop Border Punch - Fiskars
Accordion Flower Die - Tim Holtz for Sizzix
Glitter Alphas - Me & My Big Ideas
Mini Alphas - My Little Shoebox
Twine - The Twinery
Paint - Delta & KaiserCraft
Other:  Sewing Machine, Thread, Cardboard and Gingham Ribbon

Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

No comments: