Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Inspiration!

Hello there and Friday Christmas Eve eve greetings to you! 

Do you ever get inspired by a photo, but aren't really quite sure how you might use it?  Well, that's what happened to me with this project that was created for Imaginisce
This started out as a photo frame from an old clock kit that I found on clearance at Tuesday Morning for 9 dollars.  It had a clock and 2 coordinating frames in it.  This is the only frame that I have left.  When I removed the chipboard topper, it became a shadowbox and my idea was born!

A photo to show dimension:
The full list of ingredients can be found over at Imaginisce.  You'll want to be sure you stop over and leave a comment for your chance at a fabulous prize package!!!

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Have yourself a super scrappity day!!!
~ Rhonda

No comments: