Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Epiphany Crafts + ClearSnap = Yumm-O!!!

Hello and happy Wednesday greetings to you! 

I'm so excited today to bring you a couple of projects featuring some of my favorite fun things...  Epiphany Crafts and ClearSnap goodness!  Be sure you stop on over at the Epiphany Crafts and ClearSnap blogs to see even more inspiration too!

For these projects I reached for a new collection that I had found by Simple Stories called Baby Steps.  I loved the colors of the line and how classic they are.  Without further delay, here is my layout:

A bit of detail for you:
Techniques:
I base coated my Vintage Settings in Cabana with my Cream acrylic paint.  I did two coats for nice coverage.  I then used my Smooch to obtain the depth of color that I wanted.  I used Molasses, Lettuce and Cape Cod for my Vintage Settings.

I love that this technique allows you so much control to obtain the perfect color match!  You can rub a little of the Smooch off for a more vintage look too!

I then used my Smooch Spritzes on my Martha Stewart doily and it coordinated with this line just perfectly!  I also used them on my plain white ric-rak.  Can you find it? 

Ingredients:
Baby Steps by Simple Stories
Kraft Cardstock by Bazzill
Vintage Settings for Round 14 - Cabana
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio - Round 14 (3)
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio - Star 25 (3)
Cream Acrylic Paint - Delta
Smooch in Molasses, Lettuce and Cape Cod by ClearSnap
Smooch Spritz in Caramel Latte, Green Olive and River Mossy by ClearSnap
ColorBox Fluid Chalk Cat's Eye Inkpad in Chestnut Roan and Creamy Brown by ClearSnap
Doily die by MFT
Butterfly punches, Martha Stewart and EK Success
Deep Border Punch, Martha Stewart
Round Layered Scallop Punch by EK Success
Doily, Martha Stewart
Sizzix Big Shot
Zva Creative Pearl bling
Foam Brushes
Adhesive, Glue Arts Pro
Foam dots, Dimensionals by Stampin Up
Sewing Machine, Ric-Rak and Thread

Of course I had to make a card too!  This line is so versatile and the colors are perfection!  I love how the Epiphany round 14 bubble caps morph into the top part of the design on this card!

Techniques Used:
Again, I base coated my Vintage Settings in Cabana with my cream acrylic paint in a few coats. For this card I used Smooch in Mocha for my Vintage Settings.  I also used the Cape Cod smooch on my white star pin.
 
Ingredients:
Baby Steps by Simple Stories
Cardstock by Bazzill
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio - Round 14 (4)
Vintage Settings for Round 14 - Cabana (1)
Smooch in Mocha and Cape Cod by ClearSnap
ColorBox Fluid Chalk Cat's Eye Inkpad in Creamy Brown by ClearSnap
Cream Acrylic Paint - Delta
Foam Brush
Heart Stick Pin by Maya Road
Other: Crinkle Ribbon, Star Stick Pin, Hemp
Blessings Ribbon by Michael's
Adhesive, Glue Arts Pro
Foam dots, Dimensionals by Stampin Up
Sewing Machine and Thread

Thanks so much for stopping on over, have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda