Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Snag 'em Stamps and American Crafts Ink!

Hello my happy blogging friends! 

This week over at Imaginisce we are featuring our Snag Em' stamps along with American Crafts Pigment Ink.  They were so gracious as to share some of their wonderful inks with us to showcase.

I received Cherry and Mustard, which are such beautiful vibrant colors!  I immediately knew that I wanted to use the Happy Harvest collection for my project.  Here's my mini album:

I used the swirling leaves and fox stamps on here.  On the upper part of the cover I used the swirling leaves, stamped it in mustard and then heat embossed it with a little shimmer.  The fox was stamped using Cherry Ink, but I added some bronze embossing powder to it, then cut him out.  A few little googley eyes bring him a little more to life. 

I used some of our canvas stickers, the owl and the fallen leaves.  My i-rock and heart gems came out for adding the heart in the beaver's hands.
For the next page I decided to use my silicone mat and I pressed down each of my colors in different areas, then stamped into each of the colors to create a variegated orange/fall palette.  I was really pleased with the effect!  I used my small maple leaf punch by Martha Stewart to decorate the middle tab of the book. 
I used the same color blending technique on the "I Love Fall" page.  I also included a few orange gems for fun.
You'll see several of our sticker stackers that were used for this mini as well.  I cut the one with the swirling leaves and used it for an accent here along with more of the punched maple leaves.  I kept this very basic and bound it simply with some bakers twine.

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Be sure to visit the Imaginisce blog as well for much more inspiration and clever ideas for using our Snag 'Em stamps from the other Designers! 

Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

2 comments:

smyiow said...

Brilliant people say, AMAZING Mini! I love it! The cover is soo cute!! I love the leaves on the pages! Fall is my favorite!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Liz said...

This is so adorable I love each and every page...
Great Mini and love the line of paper..