Thursday, November 18, 2010

Guest Designer Announcement!

Greetings!  I am so excited to write this post!

This month I played along with the sketch contest over at Back Porch Memories.  I just found out that my entry won the Guest Design spot for December!  I'm so flattered and excited!

For this project, I used 'Life Is Good' by Echo Park.  The sketch is an exclusive to BPM created by Becky Fleck (see below).




















Here are some details, I used my Epiphany flower button tool on here, Maya Road heart pins, some crinkle ribbon, Tim Holtz rilmstrip ribbon, Martha Stewart butterfly punches, etc.  I took the sticker trim and cut it apart to creat the ric-rak feel trim on here.  













A side note on the photo's, there was an entire series of these pics that I snapped and they were just too funny! This is my cousin's daughter and she is just a riot.  Thank you to Kris for giving me permission to scrap these!

Here's the funky sketch that my layout is based on!
I'm so honored and excited to have been selected as the Guest Designer for December at Back Porch Memories!  I can't wait to see what Paula is putting together for December!  Stop on over and check it out!

Have a super scrappity day!!!

3 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

Super cute layout! Congrats on the GD assignment.

Heather Landry said...

Oh that layout is TOO cute! Loving those alphas that you used with it. Absolutely adorable!!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congrats GF. You deserve it with this cute layout.