Happy Monday to you! It's Monday the 15th andddd it's our Sketch 15 reveal too.
It seems ironic that I would use the "Mitten Weather" line by Cosmo Cricket for this reveal of Cardablities! We just had about 8 inches of snow over the weekend here in Minnesota. Talk about getting you in the spirit of Christmas, that will do it for sure!
Here is my take on the sketch:
I know, I know, I didn't use flowers! I adore all things angelic so I just had to use this sweet angel on this card! I pop dotted her so that she is truly floating. I also mixed up some vintage lace (80's, does that count?!!) under the chipboard and some kaisercraft gems.
- Pattern Paper, Chipboard border, snowflakes, angel and button, 'Mittens Weather', Cosmo Cricket (yum!)
- Sentiment, Pebbles rub-on
- Gems, Kaisercraft
- Spellbinders Labels Thirteen
- Distress Ink in Milled Lavender, Old Paper
- Bazzill cardstock
- Ribbon, Lace and Thread from stash
Well, that's it for me today. Thanks so much for stopping on over! Don't forget to share your gorgeous creations with us over at Cardabilities! We love seeing what you do with the sketches and we want to leave you some blog love too!
Have a super scrappity day!!!