Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ScrapFit Workout #22: Fans, Fans, Everywhere There are Fans!

“Fans, Fans, Everywhere There are Fans!"  is the title of the next workout over at Scrapfit!  For this workout, we wnat to see your fans/peeps/friends.  Create a project with 5-10 pictures in it.
Part of my scrappy New Year's resolutions was to finish my unfinished projects and use stash.  I started on this fun Halloween mini album back in the fall and it just needed a little more love to be "finished".   The album and papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle. 

This challenge is perfect for those fun action photos, or to push you to complete a mini that is in process, whatever works for you!  I can't wait to see what you do!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am so happy to see all the pages of this cute mini! I guess I didn't get enought as ScrapFit! :)

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Your little Halloween mini is absolutely adorable! Fabulous work!