Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wow! A Super Scrappity Dappity Day!

I can not tell you how excited and thrilled I was to have one of my layouts - "1 First Class Little Silly!" chosen as the Design Team Layout of the Day yesterday on 9/9/09 at http://www.treasuredscrapbooking.com/ 

What a nice unexpected honor!!  I was busy with a work event for most of the day yesterday and didn't even realize this until my scrapping friend sent me a note. 


I've been busily working on my Big Scrapper House layout for the week and finishing up some other projects as well.  Doesn't it feel good to tie up some loose ends?

My next big project is to have a little spring cleaning in my scrap room.  I just got my ott lite set up and can not wait to use it later on this evening.  Hope you are having a super scrappity day!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

wohoo! Congrats!
I'm so excited for you!!!