Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Scrappy Friday!

Good news -- I got my challenge layout done for the Big Scrapper House on the Life Preservers Club last night!  Now it is time to sit and wait!  Things are heating up and although there have not been any eliminations this week, on Sunday things should shake out a whole new direction it sounds.  The following is what I created for this week.  It is my favorite personal snapshot photo of my DS on his first birthday.

There is a hidden journaling tag with the tear fringe under the photo which reads in white ink:
I can't believe that you are 1!  You are an amazing blessing and I'd rather love you as you are right now than be sad that you are growing so quickly.  ~ October 19, 2008  XXOO Mommy


I woke up this morning and said a quick prayer for peace and blessings to those who endured the very tragic events eight years ago.  It is hard to believe it has been that long, and our hearts ache for those who have lost their loved ones. 

Please send a note of thanks to the brave soldiers who protect our freedom every day.  They are truly heroes. You can do so for free here:  http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1280.html

No comments: