Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Sweetest Love

Imagine my surprise when I received an email telling me that my layout was selected as the layout for the week on the Life Preservers Club Website on 8/16!  What an honor!!  I thought I would share it with you.
  • This is a photo of my brothers and I as young children.  I just adore this photo and did not have a copy of it until very recently.  When I got the photo I knew that I had to scrap it in a special way.  I printed this out in all variations and in the end, chose to convert to a sepia tone. 
  • I plan to hang this on display in a scrapbook shadowbox frame.  Fortunately for me, my brothers are still my best friends in the whole world.
Journaling Reads:
"I wish someone had told me that the sweetest love is measured by moments in time."

Chipboard Title: K&Co, plus one stash letter 'w'
Black Mesh: Heidi Swapp
Background PP: Basic Grey, Aged & Confused, Sublime
Scalloped PP: Vintage Moon, Moonrakers
Photo Mats: Bitty Pad, Crackled Antique Paper, K&Co Brown Mat Stack
Mask: Tim Holtz
Brads: Recollections Brads
Dragonflies, Butterfly and Photo Corner Bradletz: Art Accentz by Provocraft
Flowers: Prima
Muse Token, Swivel Clasp: Tim Holtz
Walnut Stain, Weathered Wood, Spiced Marmalade: Distress Ink Pads by Tim Holtz
Distress Tool: Heidi Swapp
Crystals: Prima, Say it in Crystals
Big Brads: Memory Makers
Acrylic Flower Spray: Fancy Pants Acrylic Die Cuts
Orange Staples: Memory Makers
Divine Swirl Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Sizzix Big Shot
Home made glimmer mist on orange Prima flowers.
Polka Dot Ribbon: Stash (was white w/ orange dots) I inked with distress walnut stain
Blue Ribbon: Very old stash
Circle Hand Stitching: Orange Thread/stash

No comments: