Wednesday, August 26, 2009

 
Dreams Fulfilled
I created this page as the "beginning" page of our family story album. My dh romantically proposed on one of the Bridges in Madison County. I had so much fun making this page, working with these papers and materials.

The "Fate" indexed tag in the "Because You Are Special" journal pocket in "Dreams Fulfilled" reads:
Septemer 5, 2005,  We are officially engaged, beginning our new journey in this life together! We both waited a long time to find one another. Two years + of a long distance romance... surely it is [Fate].

Another hidden journal tag under the bridge perspective photo chronicles the days events and proposal. There is a chipboard pearl flower on the photo marking the spot where he popped the question. I stitched the butterfly, but it is disguised by the copper pearl. The title is held by two bling brads which I couldn't resist using. [cheese alert!]

Keyholes, key, grungeboard, brads and distress inks by Tim Holtz. Blue Awning collection by K&Co. Pearls by Kaiser, Index Tab and Ghost Clock by Heidi Swapp. Butterfly punch by Martha Stewart. Other items including the title were deals in my stash.

No comments: