Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Going Home

This page was done for the http://www.lifepreserversclub.com/ "Big Scrapper House" challenge for week 2. 
  • Journaling inside the Tag reads:  "If I were honest with myself... I'd admit I'm scared to raise 2 boys! I'm not keen on frogs, worms or snakes! But oh, how I love my Boys!!" When you flip it over there is more hidden: "Love notes from Mommy... Always and forever you will be my babies to me..." "I want you both to know you are my best blessings ever! I love you for always - you will be my babies!"
PP - Nursery Tales by Prima.
1 - Background, 2 - 1st photo mat, 3, photo corners.
PP - MemoryStor (photo frame & shadow font)
Cardstock: 1 - light pink shimmer is Prima, 2 Lavendar is Gemstones
Tag is Making Memories, brads are Recollections.
Arrow and Photo Corners: Fancy Pants
Ghost Clock: Heidi Swapp
Grungeboard, Mask, Spinner, Adage Tickets, Distress Inks: Tim Holtz
Button Embossing Plate, Birds & Vines Embossing Plate: Cuttlebug
Alcohol Inks: Ranger
Flowers: Prima
Eyelets & Staples: Memory Makers
Ribbon & Button: Stash
Shimmmer mist: Homemade - spritzed on flowers and Grungeboard letter G.
Stamp: Kelly Pannaci's "captured in time" stamp, ink is adirondak (on flower)
Cricut: Cuttin Up.

1. I stamped the glimmer misted flower with "captured in time".
2. I stamped alcohol inks on the acrylic photo corners, arrow, ghost clock and on the rim of the originally silver tag to soften it.
3. Bling is within the brads on the flowers in the titlework. Glimmer misted all flowers as well, and the cardstock is shimmer.

No comments: