Saturday, November 12, 2016

Vintage Inspired Gift Bag with ScrapBerry's

Saturday greetings to you!

As the weather is starting to turn into fall here, I have been inspired to create a few holiday themed items. Today I have a sweet little nostalgic gift bag to share with you featuring the “Once Upon A Winter” collection by ScrapBerry's.

The gift bag is 8.5” tall x 5” wide.

I started by selecting the focal point nostalgic character for the bag along with the sentiment. I found a delicate oval frame die that would frame my focal point nicely. Next, I selected coordinating layers of pretty oval shapes to create dimension and texture.


The sentiments were cut from the “Happy Holiday” paper. Edges are inked and then collaged with other coordinating embellishments. I’ve included a touch of cheesecloth and vellum for a soft feel.


 
You’ll also see subtle that I’ve used one of the snowflake brads as well. The finishing touches were a tiny tag attached to a bit of tied netting that was warped a bit with my heat gun. Touches of Diamond Stickles were added to the snowflakes.
 
ScrapBerry’s Products:

12x12 Once Upon A Winter Paper Pad
- Winter Dream
- Happy Holiday
- Bullfinches
- Welcome Winter
- Blizzard
- Snowflakes
Wooden Buttons – Winter Joy
Decorative Brads – Once Upon A Winter
Flair Metal Embellishments No1 – That Special Time of Year
Shabby Ribbon - White

I hope you enjoyed my gift bag project. Thank you so much for stopping on over to visit the blog today! Be sure to visit the ScrapBerry's Blog for more inspiration too.

 

1 comment:

Super Stick Chick said...

Your bag is darling, Rhonda! Love all the layers, frames and fabulous details. Beautiful products by ScrapBerry, too.