Thursday, October 13, 2016

October Stack-a-Holics Challenge!

Happy Monday to you!  It's already October, can you believe that?

It's time for a brand new DCWV Stack-a-Holic's challenge, which is always so inspirational! For my project here I used the Happy Day stack along with a bit of mixed media on top of an Embossed A2 White Card.



This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Scrappity Dappity Doo!. 
I do receive financial compensation and products from DCWV to develop certain blog posts, 
but all of the ideas and opinions noted are my own.


I used a bit of glimmer spray drops and then my Ranger mister with a few distress markers. A few of the pretty elements, like the doilies and bow from the stack were cut out and arranged. I used one of my Martha Stewart Punches for the blue center doily.

Check out the sketches!


If you are in the mood for a scrapbook page check this out:

How cute are these sketches!!?! We would love for you to play along with us and show your take on the sketch! Check out the post here.

DCWV Products:
Happy Day Stack
DCWV A2 12 Pack Card and Envelope Set: Embossed White

Other Products:
Glue Dots
Gold Foil Chipboard Heart - MME
Gold Glimmer Spray - BoBunny
Pink Spray - Lindy's Stamp Gang 
Splatter Template - Ranger
Texturez Patina - Shimmerz
Flair - A Flair for Buttons 
Ranger Distress Markers and Splatter Tool

Thanks so much for stopping on over today for a visit!

No comments: