Friday, September 2, 2016

Relax and Enjoy with JustRite Papercraft

Friday greetings to you my crafty friends!

I have a clean and simple styled project for you today featuring stamps and dies from JustRite PaperCraft. 


The foundation of this card was stamped with the Chicken Wire Background Stamp, then I cut a Stitched A2 Banner and added the Multi-Step Landscape Elements to create the tree and grass.


To add interest, I included some prills into the tree for texture. I then used our At the Beach Sentiment Stamps to create my "Relax and Enjoy" sentiment banner.


A few pearls were added and I cut a small butterfly using the A2 Cardfront Basics Dies.

JustRite Papercraft Products:
DIE-05020 - Justrite Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles
CR-05085 - Justrite Multi-Step Landscape Elements
CR-05057 - Justrite At the Beach Clear Stamps

The papers here are "Country Garden" which is an older BoBunny collection.

Thanks so much for stopping on over for a visit today! 


No comments: