Thursday, August 4, 2016

JustRite Sympathy Card

Thursday greetings to you!

I have a card to share with you today featuring JustRite Papercraft dies and stamps. The papers used here are Penny Emporium by BoBunny.

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Scrappity Dappity Doo!. 
I do receive financial compensation and products from JustRite Papercrafts to develop certain blog posts, 
but all of the ideas and opinions noted are my own.

For added texture, I have used the Text Background Stamp on my first layer, inked using black Memento ink.  The effect is soft and subtle.

The elegant Sentiments are layered on top of the Damask Flourish One Die which is layered on top of the Heart and Frame Dies. I thought it was so pretty with a bit of a monochromatic look with a pop of color.


Of course I could not resist adding a bit of floral touch as well.  A few pearls, stick pins and ribbon complete the card.

JustRite Papercraft Products:

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! Be sure to pop on over to the JustRite Papercraft store to check out their wonderful assortment of products.


1 comment: