Thursday, June 9, 2016

Banners and Joy with JustRite Papercraft

Happy Thursday to you! I have a sweet little card to share with you featuring JustRite Papercraft dies and stamps today.

"Little by Little a Little Becomes A LOT"
 
JustRite Papercraft has beautiful Stitched Banner and Rectangle Dies that are perfect to create pretty layers on your cards. I paired them with the A2 Cardfront Basics and then positioned the Joy Oval Frame on top.


I stamped my sentiment using some PowderPuff Chalk Ink in Light Moss using my Misti.

JustRite Papercraft Products:
Die 05020 - Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles
Die 05047 - A2 Cardfront Basics Dies
Die 05049 - Joy Oval Frame Dies
CR 07075 - Planner Diet and Exercise Clear Stamps

Other Products
Pattern Papers and Button: Primrose by BoBunny
DoubleDot Jewel: BoBunny
PowderPuff Chalk Ink: Light Moss

Misti

Thank you so much for stopping on over today! Have a super scrappity day!!!
 


No comments: