Saturday, April 23, 2016

Happy Heart featuring SEI's Always Yours

Saturday greetings to you! I hope you are having a nice weekend so far. I have a project to share with you today featuring some SEI products.

You Make My Heart Happy featuring Always Yours by SEI designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

My project today is a scrapbook page featuring the Always Yours Assortment Pack. By nature, this is a very romantic and pretty line. I decided to use it with some very non romantic type of photos.

I recently took my boys to the circus and they were so excited they could not behave to take a photo before it started. Since I believe that life is not all "Pinterest Perfect", I always scrap the funny and not so perfect photos too.  One of my favorite ways to show them is in a collage.

You Make My Heart Happy featuring Always Yours by SEI designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

The sentiment in the heart, "You make my heart happy" was just perfect for the page. I simply trimmed it out a bit from the doily border and it took on a new crisp look. I've used a mixture of grey, cream and pink for the page.

I really like the swirl cream background paper, it is silly and fun. To soften the borders on that layer, I used a border punch only on the right and left sides.

A few pieces of Kraft Chips and Silver Glitter Dots completed the page.

SEI Products:
Always Yours Assortment Pack
Always Yours Sundries
Silver Glitter Dots
Kraft Chips - Catalina

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! I hope I've inspired you to scrapbook your imperfect photos too.

No comments: