Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March BoBunny Inspiration!

Greetings and Happy Tuesday to you! I have a few small projects to share with you featuring the Toy Box collection by BoBunny.

I thought it would be fun to put together a few appreciation gifts to hand out to teachers or bus drivers, so I created a few more fairly simple goodies.

Sweet Appreciation Gifts featuring Toy Box Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

The larger candy bar box I created following a simple tutorial I found on YouTube. The smaller little boxes contain six Andes Mints in them. I used my Silhouette Cameo and cut files to create them.

Sweet Appreciation Gifts featuring Toy Box Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

To create the pull for the candy bar, I used a one inch piece of pattern paper from the 6x6 paper pad, then added an Elegant Border Die Cut on top of it. I adhered to the chocolate bar like a tab on both sides.

I always like the idea of fun and quick packaging for a thoughtful yet inexpensive gift.

BoBunny Products Used:
Patterned Paper: ABC, Cheerful, Playtime / Toy Box
Buttons: Toy Box
6x6 Paper Pad: Toy Box
Clear Stickers: Playtime
Dies: Elegant Border Die, Nested Terrific Tags
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard / Toy Box
DoubleDot Jewels: Emerald and Citrus
Silver Foil Transfers: Sentiments

Thanks so much for stopping on over today for a visit!

No comments: