Wednesday, February 24, 2016

BoBunny February Inspiration

Happy Wednesday to you! I hope that you are well and enjoying a little hint of Spring wherever you are. We have had a bit of a sick household this last week, but things are finally coming around which is always a good thing.

I have a page to share with you today featuring the all new "Toy Box" collection by BoBunny. A little while back I had a fun scrappy weekend and put this page together. I had a variety of photos that I wanted to use so I went for the grid design.

"Do You Know How Loved You Are?"
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Page featuring Toy Box by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I based the page around the journaling card, then matted each of my photos to a similar size and arranged into the final design. To add some character, I used the Noteworthy characters of Humpty Dumpty on a Crayon and The Cow Jumping Over the Moon.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Page featuring Toy Box by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I added a Clear Sticker sentiment into my design grid. 

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Page featuring Toy Box by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I love the brads that are included in this collection and wanted to feature them and play off of the "Twinkle Twinkle" title work. The green glitter brad was perfect in design of the the pattern paper. I also added a larger square blue brad to Humpty Dumpty as an accent.

BoBunny Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Blocks, Circles, Pretend, Storytime, Playtime, Toy Box and Cheerful / Toy Box
6x6 Paper Pad: Toy Box
Noteworthy: / Toy Box
Clear Stickers: Play Time
Buttons: Toy Box
Double Dot Jewels: Blue Hues
Brads: / Toy Box
Stickers: Combo Stickers / Toy Box

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! I will have a few more fun projects using this collection to share with you again soon.

No comments: