Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Beautiful Dreamer collection by BoBunny

Happy Monday to you! I have a BoBunny project to share with you featuring the new "Beautiful Dreamer" collection. Of course, I added some Blush Glitter Paste and used some of the new Stickable Stencils too. You will also see some Noteworthy elements from the collection as well.


This last Christmas we jumped outside to take a few photos on the deck of everybody. I wanted to be sure and scrap a family page. 




I like to cut apart some of my tags to get more use from them. You can see my ripped paper edges and some of the Gold Foil Chevron Washi Tape that I used along with a variety of jewels and that pretty metal Brad.


I like to add little touches to different elements on my page to create subtle texture or details, like using my DoubleDot Jewels for accents on the bike.

BoBunny Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Books, Imagine, Reverie, Memories, / Beautiful Dreamer
Stickers: Combo Sticker / Beautiful Dreamer
Noteworthy: Beautiful Dreamer
Buttons: Beautiful Dreamer
Brads: Beautiful Dreamer
Gold Foil: Chevron Washi Tape
DoubleDot Jewels: Mocha
Glitter Paste: Blush
Stickable Stencils: Lots of Love
 
This page went together so nicely, I really love this collection and it's vintage, fun and elegant vibe. Be sure to ask for it at your favorite local store.  
 
Thanks so much for stopping on over today, have a super scrappity day!

No comments: