Friday, October 30, 2015

October BoBunny Inspiration!

Happy Friday to you! I have a BoBunny project to share with you today.

I don't know about you, but the brisk air and falling leaves where we live are so inspiring right now. Hopefully I can get out and take some more photos before all of the colors are gone. The other afternoon I captured a quick photo of my youngest while we were out and about.

"Colors of Fall"
Colors of Fall featuring the Enchanted Harvest Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

Enchanted Harvest was perfect for this photo and I thought the colors coordinated so wonderfully. The way he is all sprawled out on those rocks looks totally uncomfortable to me, but he was having a blast.  He makes me laugh with his whimsical sense of fun!

Colors of Fall featuring the Enchanted Harvest Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I used the Enchanted Harvest Patterned Papers, Combo Stickers, Noteworthy and Buttons for my page. You'll also see some Dot Jewels, Foil Transfers, Gold Foil Washi Tape and the 4x4 Portrait Frame Die used here as well.

Colors of Fall featuring the Enchanted Harvest Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I decided to dust off my distressing tool to give this page an earthy vibe.

Colors of Fall featuring the Enchanted Harvest Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

Loving how the button on top of the small strip takes on the look of a tag. Layered on top of my green tab is a bit of our all new washi tape in gold chevron foil that I've torn. I added the Foil Transfers in a few places to provide a bit of texture without a lot of bulk.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Sunflowers, Nymph, Mushrooms, Fall, Butterflies and Seed Packets / Enchanted Harvest
Buttons: Enchanted Harvest
Noteworthy: Enchanted Harvest
Chipboard: Enchanted Harvest 6x12
Stickers: Combo Sticker / Enchanted Harvest
Jewels: Double Dot Citrus and Double Dot Emerald
Dies:4x4 Portrait Frame Dies
Foil Transfers: Gold Filagree
Foil Items: Gold Chevron Washi Tape

Ask your local store about Enchanted Harvest today for all of your Fall pages. The colors are so vibrant and gorgeous!

Have a fabulous and scrappity weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Great use of the papers. LOVE the sunflowers....