Greetings and happy Tuesday to you! I've been keeping a little secret and I am excited to share with you that I'm a guest designer for C'est Magnifique Kit Club for the month of June!
The June Kit is just beautiful featuring some a lovely new paper collection by Blue Fern Studios, "Déjà Vu" and I had so much fun creating the projects that I am sharing with you today!
My first card showcases the pretty Maya Road Scallop Trim in Antique Pink along with the Prima Gypsy Roses in Frost. The Déjà Vu papers are so very pretty I used some of my lacy dies to create this first card.
I just love the vintage image and used it for my focal point.
I wanted to create a masculine card for some Father's Day inspiration and this was my end result. I added some gesso to the ribbon to soften the color and give it a shabby chic appearance. While I had it out I also coated the Blue Fern Studios Déjà Vu Dangles and then touched it lightly with sage green and lavender inks.
The Prima Alphablends Cardstock and Chipboard Alphabet Stickers in yellow were used for my sentiment here, and I outlined them with a black journaling pen.
For my last card, I went a little bit more simple in the design, just letting the beauty of the papers shine. I again used the sentiment paper from the Blue Fern Studios Déjà Vu Petites Cartes sheet, and collaged with some fussy cut elements.
I added one die-cut element which I cut apart. I then used the relief of my die-cut as part of the monochromatic design on the left. I think this would make a very romantic wedding or anniversary card. A bit of zigzag stitching finished the card.
After creating the box, I flip mine upside down so the tabs to open it are on the bottom, that way the decor on the top stays in place and your box can be re-purposed if desired.
Other Items Used:
Gift Box Punch Board - We R Memory Keepers
Silver Floral Centers - Magnolia
Dies by Project:
- Fiona's Magic Mirror - Cheery Lynn Designs (Card 1)
- Royal Scandinavian Oval Doily - Cheery Lynn Designs (Card 1)
- Sentimental Flourish Frame - Die-namics Dies - My Favorite Things (Card 1)
- Leaves - Confetti by American Crafts (Card 1)
- Chicken Wire - Cheery Lynn Designs (Card 2)
- Daisy Strip - Cheery Lynn Designs (Card 2)
- Hawaiian Luau Doily Frame - Cheery Lynn Designs (Card 3)
- Scalloped Rectangular Stacker - Cheery Lynn Designs (Card 3)
- Dutch Daisy Boutique Stacker - Cheery Lynn Designs (Card 3)
- Bird on a Branch - Penny Black (Card 3)
- Scalloped Coved Rectangle Stacker - Cheery Lynn Designs (Card 4)
- Memory Box - (Card 4)
- Pierced Banners - Cheery Lynn Designs (Gift Box)
- Sweet Williams - Cheery Lynn Designs (Gift Box)
- Daisy Strip - Cheery Lynn Designs (Gift Box)
- Doily - Memory Box (Gift Box)
- Ivy Strip - Cheery Lynn Designs (Gift Box)
Gems for Floral Centers
Adhesive: Foam, Glue Dots and ATG
Thank you so much for stopping on over today for a visit, be sure to stay tuned for even more beautiful inspiration featuring this amazing kit over at the C'est Magnifique Blog! I will be back soon with a few more projects to share.