Monday, June 29, 2015

June Cards with BoBunny!

Happy Monday to you!

I have a few cards to share with you today featuring the newest BoBunny collections, Penny Emporium and Juliet. I love how pretty both of these collections are, they are really so much fun to work with!

"Find Adventure!"

For my first card, I chose Penny Emporium and the elegant charcoal, cream and gold tones really inspired me. I also adore the vintage images in the collection, perfect for those romantic extra touches!


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Imagination, Alphabet and Wind Up / Penny Emporium
Double Dot Cardstock: Chiffon Dot
Buttons: Penny Emporium
Sticker: Combo Sticker  / Penny Emporium
Jewel Flourishes: Glaze
Dies: Flourish Dies
Double Dot Jewels: Tuxedo

"Congratulations 2015!"

For this card, I wanted to create a graduation card. After I saw the sheet of Abundance pattern paper, I thought it would be so cute to cut out the numbers for 2015 and make a pretty graduation card. It's a little unconventional, but I love it!


I used the 3 x 4 Lattice Frame Die to create my focal point block, then added a layered chipboard element and a brad that I turned so it would resemble the shape of a graduation cap.

The Combo Stickers are always such a great addition to our collections, here I've used them to personalize my card with the graduate's name.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Abundance, Amore, Full House, Soulmate, Nostalgia and Verona / Juliet
6x6 Paper Pad: Juliet
Sticker: Combo Sticker  / Juliet
Chipboard: Juliet Layered Chipboard
Brads: Juliet
Buttons: Juliet
Double Dot Jewels: Think Pink
Dies: 3 x 4 Lattice Frame Die

Thanks so much for stopping on over for a visit today!  Stay tuned for more fun projects using these collections soon!

No comments: