Sunday, February 15, 2015

BoBunny Projects to Share

Happy Sunday to you!

I just wanted to share a few BoBunny projects that I have created recently. I've been so busy I just realized they had not been shared on my blog yet. First up are a few cards that I had up on the BoBunny Blog a little while ago.

"Seize the Day" (A2 Size)
Seize The Day Card Featuring Star-Crossed Collection for BoBunny by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I was so excited to work with our Star-Crossed collection, it's really such a fun combination of romantic and timeless elements!  For my first card I started with the Bliss Stickable Stencil in a doily pattern, then used our Copper Glitter Paste with it. After that, I splattered some Bronze and Sugar Glimmer Spray randomly.

Seize The Day Card Featuring Star-Crossed Collection for BoBunny by Rhonda Van Ginkel

Next, I cut a few doilies from some dies, then layered the Postcard Layered Chipboard on top.  The sentiment tab and arrow are from the Noteworthy pack. I really liked the Wood tab, so I added it.  To create this look, I used Gold Glimmer Spray, then on top I added Pearlescent Island Mist.

Once dry, I stamped the flourish with my Licorice ink. To emphasize the pattern on top, I used a fine brush and our Mint Glimmer Spray and painted in the stripes. It is a subtle effect, but you can see how it mimics the strips on the packaging that I've used on the interior of the card. 

Seize The Day Card Featuring Star-Crossed Collection for BoBunny by Rhonda Van Ginkel

A bit of cheesecloth was added under the arrow to provide a little texture, along with simple piercing around the border. 

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Altered, Constellation / Star-Crossed
Buttons: Star-Crossed
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard and Packaging / Star-Crossed
Noteworthy: Star-Crossed
Glitter Paste: Copper
Stickable Stencils: Bliss
Stamp: Flourishes and Such Stamps
Ink: Licorice
Glimmer Spray: Bronze, Gold, Sugar and Mint
Pearlescents: Island Mist
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red
Wood: That's Life Wood Shapes


"Forever Card" (A2 Size)
Forever Card Featuring Star-Crossed Collection for BoBunny by Rhonda Van Ginkel

For this card I wanted to feature the Adhesive Film Tape and our Stamp Stickers. I did some fussy cutting and collaged those pieces along with our Stamp Stickers and Layered Chipboard.

Forever Card Featuring Star-Crossed Collection for BoBunny by Rhonda Van Ginkel

The pocket watch was cut from the Unlocked patterned paper. I thought it paired nicely with the bullseye Layered Chipboard.

Forever Card Featuring Star-Crossed Collection for BoBunny by Rhonda Van Ginkel

A few flourishes were die cut and layered into the design along with the Button and Double Dot Jewel. This collection is so wonderful for a variety of projects and we would love to see what you create with it!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Altered, Stripe, Love, Vanity, Unlocked / Star-Crossed
Double Dot: Licorice Journal
Buttons: Star-Crossed
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard / Star-Crossed
Adhesive Film Strip: Star-Crossed
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red
Ink: Licorice
Stamp: Romance
Stickers: Stamp / Star-Crossed

"Love Mailbox"
Love You Beyond The Stars Valentine Mailbox featuring Star Crossed Collection from BoBunny by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I created this fun little Valentine's Mailbox for the kids to enjoy.

Love You Beyond The Stars Valentine Mailbox featuring Star Crossed Collection from BoBunny by Rhonda Van Ginkel

The sentiment is from the Layered Chipboard from the collection, along with the arrow, which I cut apart and angled through the frame.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Novel, Constellation, Washi / Star-Crossed
Double Dot: Wild Berry Flourish
Dot Jewels: Licorice
Chipboard: Star-Crossed Layered Chipboard
Adhesive Film Tape: Star-Crossed

Other Supplies:
Frame Die by Memory Box
Border Die by Cheery Lynn Designs
Silhouette and Cut File from the Silhouette Store

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! Have a super scrappity weekend!

2 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I love all 3 cards! This collection is awesome!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

P.S. The mailbox is like a 3D card to me! Love it!