Friday, January 23, 2015

Just for Fun Friday!

Happy Friday to you!

It's been a quiet stretch on my blog lately but things are finally getting a bit back to normal, so thanks for hanging in there with me.  I'm finally recovering from my surgery, but it's taken a lot longer to get my energy level back.

I've got a project created just for fun today.  I was at a crop a few weeks ago and started working on this using a November Clique Kit that I was the lucky recipient from their blog contest.


The kit had all kinds of fun papers from Lemon-Owl and Webster's Pages and a wonderful assortment of embellishments. I used a few of my favorite Cheery Lynn Designs dies here as well and then some enamel dots and sequins from my personal stash. 


Lemon Owl is a new manufacturer for me to work with, so that's always fun! The wooden sentiment came with the kit and I used my Quick Quotes Lemonade PowderPuff Chalk ink on it to give it a little pop.

I'd like to enter my project in the Clique Kits - January Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping on over today - have a super scrappity day!

1 comment:

ericarose said...

Amazing layout!! I just love how you used the kit!! Thanks so much for linking up to the Clique Kits Anything Goes challenge!! We hope to see you again for the February challenge!!