Monday, June 23, 2014

Frames, Flowers and Flourishes with Cheery Lynn

Happy Monday! It's Monday and you know what that means?  It's my day to share a project over on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog!

Today my card is all about the soft and pretty frames, flowers and flourishes that Cheery Lynn Designs has. I started my card with a frame, moved on to add some flowers and flourishes and came up with this as my final result:

 
I started with one of my favorite frames, the Fiona's Magic Mirror. Next I layered the medium size Horizon Oval Boutique Stacker cut from black cardstock. On top of that is an Oval Scalloped Stacker. Each of these layers is adhered with foam squares for dimension. 

 
The Quill and Ink Pot die was used to cut my 2 Quills, and I layered a pearl spray in between them for a softer look.  The next layers are a little tricky, they are the Rectangle Horizon Boutique in the smallest size, then to the right you'll see the French Pastry Tiny Doily underneath the Cutie 4 bloom.  Underneath I tucked in the Flourish Leaf Strips that I cut in shades of beige and aqua.

A detail image to show you the dimension and layers.
 
Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
 
Other Products Used:
"The Avenues" pattern papers by BoBunny
Sparkle Gem by Queen and Company
Pearls by KaiserCraft
Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives
Glossy Accents by Ranger
 
Please join us for our all new challenge this week, "Wonderful Weddings". You could win a $20 gift certificate to the Cheery Lynn Designs online store just for playing along!  

Have a super scrappity Monday!

No comments: