Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Be Inspired with Misc Me in Primrose!


I am such a lucky girl, I received the stunning Primrose collection by BoBunny to work with in the Misc Me range of products!



When I received the Primrose Misc Me products, I was so excited to just open up all of the components and look at them. It's a serious feast for the eyes, this collection is just beautifully done! Another reason I was thrilled is that as a Mom of two young boys I scrap a lot of boy themed projects. I decided this was going to be my treat for me!


I decided to create an inspiration book for myself. The Misc Me products are wonderful in that there are pockets to easily tuck all kinds of things into and really make it easy to create. To begin, I selected some images that really inspired me or reminded me of strong memories from my family.


This page is interactive, the tag slides out from under the quote to the right. I added a bit of Washi Tape to give a little vintage flair to the book.


I used our Stained Textures Stamps on my Journal Pack Cards and a bit of embossing paste for texture that wasn't too bulky.


What's a creative inspiration book without a few sketches?  I had to add a few in the mix!


There are so many uses for this beautiful collection!  Please share yours with us on the BoBunny Facebook Wall, we would love to see what you create!

BoBunny Supplies:
Misc Me Binder: 8x9 / Primrose
Misc Me Page Protector Variety Pack: 8x9 
Misc Me Notepaper: Primrose
Misc Me Envelopes: Primrose
Misc Me Journal Box Set: Primrose
Misc Me Dividers: Primrose
Patterned Paper: Gate, Joy, Memories and Breathtaking / Primrose
Chipboard: Primrose 12x12
Noteworthy: Primrose
Brads: Primrose
Stickers: Combo Sticker, Sticker / Primrose; Combo Sticker / Ambrosia
Jewels: Primrose
Washi Tape: Kraft Patterned
Stamps: Stained Textures

Thanks so much for stopping on over!  If you'd like to see another sample of how to use these products, be sure to visit the BoBunny blog post here.

Have a super scrappity day!

No comments: