Monday, January 6, 2014

Kiss and Adore with Cheery Lynn Designs

Happy Monday to you!  It's my day to host the blog over at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Today I have chose a softer pretty color scheme and romantic theme (suitable for Valentine's Day) for my project.  I cut the Fanciful Flourish from a cereal box chipboard, then painted it with Gesso, embossed and inked it for a shabby chic feel.


The floral cluster features the Cuties flowers 2 and 3.  They are so much fun to create!


The papers used here are from Crate Paper and the collection is called "Love Notes".  Lucky me, our local scrapbook store gave away some samples to a few shoppers one day!  I also used some Pink Cheeks and Tahiti PowderPuff Chalk Inks here.  The pearl strand is leftover scraps of Prima.  The center brad is BoBunny.

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
French Flair Scalloped LG Stackers - XL13
Horizon French Flair Boutique Stacker Frames - DL271
French Flair Classic Silver Stackers - L12
Eastern Star Doily with Angel Wing - DL230

I hope you take some time to play along with our new challenge "Winter Whites"!  You could be a winner of a $20 gift certificate to the Cheery Lynn Designs online store just for playing along.  Get all of the details here.

Did you know that there's also an amazing New Year's Celebration giveaway going on right here for an eBosser? You definitely need to check that out here!!!

Thanks so much for stopping on over today, have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh Rhonda what a divine card so pretty and elegant I just adore the flowers too and free crate paper papers is always a bonus I wish my local scrapbook store gave stuff away LOL Blessings xx

Karen said...

I love the idea of using a cereal box as the chipboard base Rhonda! Your card is so gorgeous and I love those little cutie flowers! Wishing you a very a happy Happy New Year! - Karen