Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sketch Time with Pretty Little Studio!

Happy Tuesday crafty peeps! Today I get to share a fun sketch project that I created for Pretty Little Studio.

I loved working with this cute sketch by Keri and was very inspired by the sunburst shapes and chevron lines.


Here is my take on the sketch:

I selected Nature Walk for my page and chose a single photo to work with of our son off for his first day of Kindergarten. The sweet little vintage die cut "Reggie the Rabbit" was just perfect to convey the feel of that moment.


The chevron patterns were cut from the 8"x8" Nature Guide Paper. One thing I just love about the Pretty Little Studio products are the calendar cards and journaling cards! They are such a help in capturing your story.


I finished the page with my title work, enamel dots and a bit of flair for fun. I can't wait to see what you create with this fun sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! Make sure you stop on over to the Pretty Little Studio store and check out what's new!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

What a sweet layout. I love your photo and how you used the calendar in your project and your elements are just too cute!