Sunday, October 20, 2013

Take Some Time to Be Silly!

Happy Sunday to you!

I've got a fun Quick Quotes project today for you featuring pieces from the October Club Q kits. They feature one of our newer collections called "Happiness".

Smile - Take Some Time to Be Silly!

The wavy die cut pieces in the Club Q Kit are so whimsical and fun, it seemed that a silly self portrait of me and our youngest was a good fit. I added one of our Itty Bitty Vellum Quotes under a little frame that I had in my personal stash. Love that the sentiment is all about remembering to be silly!


The vibrant colors and pretty die cut pieces in this months Club Q are fabulous! Take a peek at that lovely yellow flourish!  

I used some Coal Miner PowderPuff Chalk Ink on my papers and of course some Lemonade on the yellow card stock.  A bit of Blue Hawaiian was a perfect shade for the Happiness base blue paper.

Quick Quotes Ingredients:
PowderPuff Chalk Ink: Coal Miner, Lemonade, Blue Hawaiian

Other:  Enamel dots, frame, sequins, flair, stickers, vellum and rub-on from Quick Quotes.

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! 
 
*****
 
Pssst...   Have you heard that Quick Quotes has a Design Team Call right now?
 
Check out all the details right here!

No comments: