Saturday, October 26, 2013

Summertime and Popsicles!

Happy Saturday crafty friends!
 
I've got another Pretty Little Studio project to share with you today. I have a fun page I affectionately title "Adventure, Summertime and Popsicles!" to share with you today featuring the sweet Neapolitan collection.  
 

The inspiration for this page began with my photos.  We happened upon a two for one ice cream special one Saturday at our local favorite park.  The boys were super excited to get a fun treat so of course I grabbed a few pictures.  
 
 
I loved the pensive expression on our youngest's face after he realized how very cold that his popsicle was!  A collage of photos was the way to go!  The Sherbet Bookmark Tag of the kids at the Ice Cream shoppe was the perfect accent.  


The Bliss Flair is from the Lemon Sherbet Flair Button set and I couldn't help but use it here!

Check out the Neapolitan collection over at the Pretty Little Studio store.

Have a super scrappity crafty weekend!

No comments: