Monday, October 7, 2013

Living the Life with Cheery Lynn Designs

Happy Monday crafty friends!  It's my day to host the blog over at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Today I have a pretty shaped card to share with you.  I love the look and feel of a pretty border don't you?  I started with the French Flair Doily Stacker, cut it from a pretty oatmeal colored card stock, then inked the edges with a Biscotti colored chalk ink. A little touch of ink helps the details pop sometimes!

Our French Flair and French Flair Scalloped dies create the sentiment block.

The charcoal scallop layer is adhered with foam dots as is my sentiment.

My sentiment is fussy cut, then I accented it with the Mini Fanciful Flourish on the left with a few tiny blooms from the Embellishment 2 collection.  The Miniature Rose and Darling Daisies were added on the right side with greenery from the Ivy Strip. Pattern papers used here are The Avenues by BoBunny.

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:

Don't forget, we have an all new Halloween challenge this week for you to play along with!  We would love to see your creations!!!

No comments: