Monday, September 23, 2013

Thankful with Cheery Lynn Designs

Happy Monday to you!  It's my day to share a project over on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog today.

Did you have a moment to see the latest challenge yet?  It's "Die Cut Flowers" and I am all about making my own flowers, in fact it's one of my favorite things to do!  I was so inspired I decided to play along with our theme for this post. I chose the pretty fall papers from the Autumn Song collection by BoBunny.

"Thankful" (5.5" x 5.5" card)

To create my card, I used the largest French Flair Scalloped for the base, then I layered a French Flair Classic on top. The Fall Leaf Doily with Angel Wings is the anchor focal point of the card. The size worked so nicely for my sentiment sticker. I added a bit of diamond stickles to my design for interest.


The larger orange flower to the left I used the Cheery Blossom for my base and the Miniature Rose as the center.  The pattern paper used was chevron and I found it interesting to layer.  The Lace Corner Deco I cut apart and used on the top and the bottom of my card along with some coordinating pearls for interest.

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
French Flair Scalloped - XL13
French Flair Classic - L12
Fall Leaf Doily with Angel Wings - DL249
Chrysanthemum Strip - B311
Daisy Strip - B259
Darling Daisies - A196
Olive Branches - B147
Fanciful Flourish - B117
Ankara Lace Border - B332
Miniature Rose - B152
Build a Flower Embellishment 2 - B187
Cherry Blossom - B129
Lace Corner Deco D - B164

Other Products:  
Pattern Papers and Stickers, Autumn Song Collection by BoBunny 
Bling and Pearls by Want2Scrap
Ribbon by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper

Happy Fall to you!  I really hope you can join us and play along with our challenge this week, we would love to see your Die Cut Flower creations.  You could win a $20 shopping trip in the store! Check out all the challenge details here.

2 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Super card Rhonda...so many gorgeous elements! Love your diecut bloom...really fabulous!

Lynn said...

Love your card Rhonda. The elements are gorgeous and I adore the flowers you made!