Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Pretty Little Studio Introduction!

Happy weekend to you!  I hope wherever you are that you are enjoying some nice weather and a bit of relaxation. 

I'm so very excited to share my first official introduction project for Pretty Little Studio as a design team member here today.  This page features the Nature Walk collection and I just love everything about the patterns and designs in it!

Can you tell I'm a farm kid?

Isn't he so stinking sweet?!!!
 
 
I love these photos from home and wanted to capture them as they are close to my heart and hold many memories of home and growing up when times were simple.
 
Be sure that you stop on over to the Pretty Little Studio blog to leave a comment, there are many giveaways on the Design Team Introduction posts going on!!!
 

Pretty Little Studio Ingredients:
Vintage Farm Boy Die Cut
Nature Walk Flair


Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Have a super scrappity day!

No comments: