Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pretty Little Studio - Guest Designer

Happy Saturday to you!

I'm very excited to share another project that I created for my Guest Designer week over on the Pretty Little Studio blog today!

I was so happy to receive the “Nature Walk” collection from Pretty Little Studio to work with! We went to a Deer Park in the Wisconsin Dells last year with the boys and the line was just perfect for capturing those memories.


Sunburst Layout

I was so inspired by this "Pine Needles" paper in the Nature Walk collection:
I absolutely had  to use it!


I found a sunburst background pattern in the Silhouette store knew I had to use it with this paper!  I cut it from white cardstock and layered these pieces behind it.


Some stitching in between the rays and around it added a bit of texture.  I thought the feel of motion was perfect for this fun photo of our oldest jumping.  It’s one of my favorite photos from this trip.

I chose the “Favorite Story” from the Nature Trail Note Tabs to feature for my title, cut it out and layered it with the Vintage Label and a Paper Ribbon.

Pretty Little Studio Ingredients:
Flair

I've got one more project still to share with you, so I will be back with that soon.  A big thank you to Pretty Little Studio for the opportunity to Guest Design for you, it’s been such a pleasure!

If you haven't had a chance to stop over to check the collections in the Pretty Little Studio Store, you really need to take some time and browse - they are amazing!!!

Have a super scrappity Weekend!

2 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Adorable! Congrats on your GDT spot!

Angela said...

Fun use of the paper! Love your layout!!