Friday, March 22, 2013

Tiny Miracle with Moxxie!

Happy Friday to you!

Today I have a page to share with you featuring the all new line from Moxxie called "Wee Ones".  It's so heartwarming and cute, plus the patterns are fantastic!

"Tiny Miracle" 12x12 Layout

I love this "We made a wish and you came true" die cut!

I mixed in a bit of "Reach for the Stars" yellow for the speech bubble.

I started with the chevron pattern paper and decided to do some hand cutting. Once I had that piece, I pulled the rest of my colors and papers together.  The speech bubble above I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out. That paper is from our "Reach for the Stars" collection.  

The beauty with Moxxie is not only how their papers are fantastic, but also how beautifully done their die cuts are! See the banner sentiment strips?  They are pre-done and ready for you to use.  Cooler yet, flip them over and you'll find another pattern waiting for you.  FUN!

You'll see a few extras that I mixed in.  The "You Make my Heart Sing" sentiment (Chic Tags), Acrylic star (FP, with the ribbon tied to it!), a flair button (AC) and some enamel dots (MME) and (TC). Other items added were a chipboard cloud (Studio Calico) and seam binding ribbon (stash). I used Quick Quotes Tahiti Powderpuff Chalk Ink on my aqua block. This time around I also added a few ink splatters.

Be sure to ask for this sweet line at your LSS if you have any baby books to do!

Have a super scrappity day and weekend!!!
~ Rhonda

p.s.  I'm entering this into the Chic Tags "Stars Sunday Challenge".  

2 comments:

Christy said...

So so so sweet!!!

Dana Tatar said...

This page is so precious! I LOVE all the layers! Thanks for the inspiration. =)