Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Birthday Card featuring Dusty Road!

Happy Tuesday to you!

I've got a fun card today to share with you featuring some all new Quick Quotes products!  Their new collection "Dusty Road" is super romantic and pretty. 

During the month of March we are showcasing our all new Quotes Bundles and PowderPuff Chalk Ink colors.  


I chose the Birthday sentiment from the Quotes Bundles - Sentiments collection and selected some of the new coordinating PowderPuff Chalk Ink colors, Plum Crazy, Dusty Rose and Coconut while pondering the start of my card.  I used one of the 12x12 papers and cut to create my 6x6 base that you see here.



After choosing my birthday sentiment, I knew I wanted to create a foundation sentiment block to layer underneath for texture and interest. I thought it would be nice to emboss some purple, white core cardstock, sand it and then touch a bit of the Dusty Rose PowderPuff Ink.


Some more details...

I also used Coal Miner with the Chipboard Gate and I love how it turned out!

Stay tuned for even more inspiration from the Design Team featuring our all new Quote Bundles and PowderPuff Chalk Inks this month!  I love how you can find the perfect sentiment for your card or project in a fast moment with our new Quote Bundles!!!  

Ingredient List:
Dusty Road Collection - Quick Quotes
Dusty Road 6x6 Paper Pad - (Available 3/20) - Quick Quotes
PowderPuff Chalk Inks:  Dusty Rose, Coal Miner and Plum Crazy (Available 3/20) - Quick Quotes
Garden Bag o'Chips - Quick Quotes

Other:
Diamond Stickles
Butterfly punches from EK Success
Seam Binding Ribbon
Cardstock from DCWV
Foam Dimensionals by 3L
Garland from Michael's
Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz

If you missed it yesterday - be sure to visit this blog post for your chance to comment and win!!!
~ Rhonda


No comments: