Thursday, January 10, 2013

CHA Imaginisce Sneak Peek

Happy Thursday to you! 
 
I'm so happy to share this next project with you!  It's one of the CHA projects that I created for Imaginisce this year. 
 
If you happen to attend and see it in the booth - snap a pic and send it my way!  
 
Featuring the all new "Good Dog" collection!
 
 
This collection is packed with all kinds of color and adorable dog themed embellishments.  I know you will absolutely love it once you see it in person!!! 
 
The fish tail and diamond border dies are MFT and the flourish is CLD.
 
You can catch a peek at the Imaginisce preview post here
 
Have a super scrappity day!!!
~ Rhonda

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Ohhh this is adorable!!! I love all the bright colors and goodies!!! With my two pups I think this is a must have for me!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is so bright and happy... Love it!

Christy said...

I looove the colors so bright and perfect! :)

Liz said...

Great line but our lss doesnt xarry imaginisce

Monique Liedtke said...

Gorgeous project Rhonda!! How fun your project is at CHA! This collection is lying on my desk right now! Love it!!