Saturday, November 3, 2012

Lots of News from Imaginisce!!!

Greetings crafty friends!  Imaginisce has a lot of great stuff happening right now!!!

First off, the current November challenge is going on.  It's a fun challenge, mixing up a sketch, 3 pattern papers and 3 embellishments.  Here's my take on the sketch:

Happy Birthday to You! 

Details... Love that Snag' Em stamp!!!

Ingredients:  Hello Cupcake collection including Snag 'Em stamp by Imaginisce, White Cardstock by Neenah, Happy Birthday Stamp, Star, Cloud and Scallop border dies by MFT, "Party On" Sentiment cut with Silhouette, Baker's Twine by The Twinery and Ink by Memento.  Base white cardstock and red cardstock for stars by Bazzill. Scallop cardstock by Core'dinations.

So this was the perfect challenge for me to get my Copics out again.  I had a great time putting this card together.  It seems that we are always short on a birthday card around here.  I don't know about you.

I hope you play along!!!  Can't wait to see what you all create!

* * * * * * * * * *

Now for the Super BIG News you have been waiting on!!!


I have had the best experience being a part of this team!  I encourage you if you have an interest to dig on in and apply!!!  The deadline is November 30th, so go get your scrap on!!!

Oh... and check out this new Imaginisce collection...  "Love You More"!
Simply fabulous!!!

Have a super scrappity weekend!!!
~ Rhonda

No comments: