Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August Club Q

Happy Wednesday to you!  

I have a project to share that was posted yesterday over on the Quick Quotes blog.

It's a layout that I made with pieces of the August Club Q kit which features the all new Summer Breeze collection.

"Family Memories" 12x12 layout

I've had these photos laying around and wanted to scrap them but didn't really have the right papers or sentiment.  They were taken during my mother-in-law's surprise birthday party at the bowling alley two years ago.  I love the aqua colors of the bowling lockers in the background.  Ironic that they would work so well with this paper!

I love the florals in these papers and cut a few out to use as accents.

I cut some other accent florals using dies of my own.

The "Summer Breeze" collection has such rich beautiful colors, it was a dream to work with!  It will be loaded into the Quick Quotes store for purchase on or after August 23.  

Ingredients:
Summer Breeze collection, Quick Quotes
Tags included in the August Club Q
PowderPuff Chalk Inks:  Blue Hawaiian, Tahiti and Very Berry

Other:
Cardstock by Core'dinations
I-Top, 1 16mm and 1 22 mm brad daddy by Imaginisce
Vines, Florals, Doily and Leaf dies, Cheery Lynn
Vagabond
Acrylic flourish by K and Co.
Mini butterfly punches, Fiskars and EK Success
Misc.:  Photo turns, brads 

Thanks so much for stopping on over!  Check out Club Q today!

~~~~~

Don't forget, there is a HUGE giveaway going on!  

2 prizes valued at $299 each!!!

Click here for all the details if you want your chance to attend 
the best scrapbooking weekend ever...  

Quick Quotes Private Reserve!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Very beautiful!!!! love the color combo, and your flowers are FAB!!

JAVAGIRL said...

Love the color combo