Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day Super Hero Mini

Happy Wednesday to you!

Today I have a fun mini album project to share with you featuring the June Club Q kit from Quick Quotes!  The kits this month feature the cheerful Summer Samba line and are packed full of wonderful die cut designs that will absolutely delight you!

I've had Father's Day on my mind the past week or so.  I don't know about you, but scrambling at the last moment for a card or gift is always very stressful for me.

The kits contain some adorable white chipboard tags that are perfect to create a Mini Album.  I decided to create a "Super Hero Dad" mini album for my husband from the boys.

The stamped image is pieced.
Notice the extra cape layer, it's vellum!

Love this Adventure page!

I cut apart the postcard segment of my die cut and angled it.

I love this picture of all my boys on the boat!

One more boat photo...  The kids loved it!

The back cover.

I still have one more tag that I can add.  My goal is to have the boys add their hand prints on each side with PowderPuff Chalk Ink, then write their names in crayon on their side to complete this.  The fun part of this is to capture the spirit of their ages.  I want my husband to be able to look back on the scribbles and handprints and smile.

Since they are 3 and 4, it's a strategic endeavor only to be attempted while there is a moment of calm.  I'm hoping for an opportunity sometime in the next 4 days!  ha!  I'll let you know if I'm successful later. ; )

I hope that you've enjoyed my June Club Q project today, I had a wonderful time putting it together.  The kits make creating something special so easy and enjoyable!  

Ingredients:
June Club Q - Quick Quotes

Other Ingredients:
Stamps, My Favorite Things
Cardstock, Alpha's, American Crafts
Crinkle Ribbon
Star Stick Pin, Maya Road
Tag, Core'dinations
Twine, The Twinery
Other, Gems

Thanks so much for spending some time with me here today!  

Have a super scrappity day! 
~ Rhonda


2 comments:

Jodi said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!! The cutest mini I have seen on a long time!!! Thanks for the fun inspiration!!!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

What a special gift! Beautiful and packed with memories and emotions.