Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Magni-Top Jewelry with Imaginisce!

Happy Wednesday to you!  


I have a totally different kind of crafty project to share with you today from Imaginisce!  It was really fun to work with...  and of course to create something "girly".


When I opened my package of MagniTop goodies I knew immediately that I wanted to use the Magni-Top Bracelet!  I just love the design of it!






I used the Sole Sisters line and added a bit of black tulle over the top.


My design inspiration came from these cute charms that were part of a pen.  The pen has since lost ran out of ink, but I kept the charms because they were so interesting.  When I got the jewelry, I knew those charms and our Sole Sister line were the perfect match!


The fun thing about these jewelry pieces is that they attach using a magnet so you can interchange your design.  Pretty clever!!!
 
Ingredients:
Sole Sisters line by Imaginisce
22mm Magnet Daddy (2) by Imaginisce
28mm Magnet Daddy (1) by Imaginisce
22mm i-Top Punch by Imaginisce
28mm i-Top Punch by Imaginisce
i-Top 2.0 by Imaginisce
Magni-Top Bracelet by Imaginisce
Other:  Black Tulle and Mini Mister

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Be sure you visit the Imaginisce blog so you don't miss any  inspiration from my design team friends.  They have created some amazing jewelry projects!!!  

Oh yeah...  and you definitely want to leave a comment...  word has it that they are giving away some jewelry to a lucky reader!!!   It could just be YOU!

Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

No comments: