Tuesday, April 24, 2012

i-Rockin' with Scrapbook Steals!

If you're looking for the Imaginisce and My Little Bit of Whimsy blog hop post...
Click Here!

- - - - - - - - -

Today is an i-Rockin' kind of day over at Scrapbook Steals!

There is an amazing feature on the Imaginisce iRock tool and gems there today.  I'm sharing a few of my favorite bling-a-licious projects using this very favorite tool of mine from Imaginisce! 

Soft Stars in the Sky

Water Sprinkles and Rainbows

Dinosaur "Rawr" Spittles

Elegant Flourish Effects

It's easy to see why I love this tool, the impact you can add to a project can go from the very sublime to a big wow factor in mere moments.  It's also affordable and super easy to use which is why it's one of my favorite "go to" tools from Imaginsce

Did you know that Scrapbook Steals has a blog too?  Be sure to stop on over to visit and tell them Rhonda said to say hi!

Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

p.s.  Oh ... and keep scrolling down for my other post for today!

3 comments:

Kerys said...

OMGosh! These are just GORGEOUS! I love scrapbook steals too!They are costing me a fortune in great steals!! LOL! Just need to think up more excuses for hubbie for exactly WHY i must have this stuff!! Have a great day :-) x

silvia said...

Great projects!!

Trisha said...

What awesome and creative projects. Love all the Irock bling. TFS. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com