Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tweet Tweet!

Wednesday greetings to you! 

Today's project is a fun explosion of colors!  The pattern paper and birds are a Kanban Crafts cardstock page kit named "Tweet".  I love this photo of my boys when they did not want to hold still for a moment to take a photo.  The birds flying all over the paper reminded me of the boys wiggling in this picture. 

Ever have some of those pictures that you love and you're not sure quite why?  It might not be the most stellar photo of all time, but it just moves you for some reason?  I say scrap it and capture the memories of the moment. 


A few details and texture:

I cut one of the small little birds from the pattern paper and it became my inspiration for the title.  Do you see her on the bottom corner of the journaling pocket?

The scallop circle diecut shape was created with the new We R Memory Keepers 8 punch.  I mixed up my cardstock colors pulling from the pattern paper and used a few of my punches for interest.  The bright pink strip is one of the paper craft ribbons from Kanban Crafts.

I also mixed up the sizes of alphas for my titlework and finished it up with my Dymo labeler and journaling style strips.  Some buttons and stick pins were added to my accent bird in a collage type of way to give some dimension.

Kanban Crafts Products:
"Tweet" Cardstock - DBPCT084
Spring Garden Pink Paper Craft Ribbons - PCT9489

Thanks so much for stopping on over! 
 
Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

1 comment:

Jan Garber said...

This is so adorable, Rhonda! LOve all those colors!